Tuesday 17 November 2009

The Beginning:

It's still another few days until I post the next character profile on the Heartstones website. So I'm going to start with just bascially explaining what everything is on here.

It's first and foremost the special blog I've created specfically for Heartstones! :D This will talk about anything and everything that Kathryn and I create in the weeks and years that this project is on.

On my lj account I do writing updates and I'm intending on this again on here, but instead of just my writing in general it'll be just Heartstones. :D

I keep referring to the comic as Heartstones, that's because it's the name Kathryn and I actually call it when we talk about it. It's real name is Heartstone Odyssey (was The Heartstone Odyssey but was changed for copyright!) but yes, when I say Heartstones I of course am referring to Heartstone Odyssey.

I won't insult anyones intelligence and carry on, I'm sure you all knew what I meant there!

Another reason for this blog is for me to post the short stories that I have/am going to do. The comic itself probably isn't going to be drawn for some time. It of course will be at some point in the future but because I'm writing the scripts still, and we're still getting feedback from it really.

But no! That was not a green light for all you readers to bugger off and come back when we have some comic!

We've got so many things to show you before the story actually starts.... believe me, this is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment