Friday 25 June 2010

Last week of college madness

This week has been full of celebrations and pubs for Kathryn and I. We've both officially found out that we both received a triple Distinction and I know I'm over the moon about it and I'm sure Kathryn is too! :D We then went out to the pub last night (which meant I didn't sleep much, woke up at 6 and then later fell asleep on the sofa haha!) and I think it's about safe to say that a certain few of us got just a little bit drunk! :P

Course, not mentioning any names what so ever! (*coughs* Kathryn!).

We both had a brilliant time though! :D And I wouldn't have changed last night at all!

I think our "media years" as we've sometimes referred to college will always be quite special to this project as it's where we spent the majority of the time making it! The header you see above, was drawn in the LRC, the script was practically written (well the first one in my little notebook) whenever I was in a tutor lesson and had nothing to do (or just a general lesson :P).

Ahhh good old college!

I'm knackered, so I'm afraid there's not much else to say this week! I did start a bit more of V2 again after I eventually managed to find it, and stopped sulking! And I've nearly finished editing the V1 script so the drawing can commence! :D

Over all, GREAT WEEEK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment