Friday 18 December 2009

Week Four

Wow it's been four weeks already since I've made this little blog?!

What a month!

Anyway. :D First off, I need to say a pre HAPPY CHRISTMAS! to everyone. :) Next week I don't know whats going to happen in terms of the making of blog so I may as well say it all now. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This week I've suffered with a bit of Writers Block when it comes to writing Heartstones. Partly because I've just been so busy with work I haven't had time to think properly and because of that it's made me exhaustead. Writers Block comes when you get tired and unfortunately Heartstones has suffered becuase of that.

But I have two weeks off! (thank god!) so I can sit down and write more of the script.

We know what the ending is going to be like, it's just getting the bits in the middle to match up where the problems seem to lie! But we're getting there, it's just a way of making things flow and I seem to be finding that a bit difficult at the moment.

Once again I think that's because I'm exhaustead.

Kathryn has done some brilliant drawings this week as well. :) She did a Doctor Who themed comic strip (which was inspired by this months Doctor Who comic strip The Crimson Hand: Part one.) When that's finished, I may well upload it! But she hasn't finished drawing that yet! :P

She's done another funny little one of Jack as a Doctor from scrubs. So yes, he's wearing those blue uniforms which always look quite funny!

She's done another one that involves a baby being held by some of the characters. It's a little "what if" scenrio drawing that came from me having a big squee over the baby Ants in the animated film Antz and telling Kathryn she had to draw so and sos baby. :)

So she did. We decided it was a boy, and couldn't decide on his name! I'm still trying to work that one out. I wanted to make it quite special for this little baby... he may well become a main character in another story of mine.

But anyway. In case I don't update next week (although I think I may do!)

Have a brilliant Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment