Friday 11 December 2009

Week Three:

I'm exhaustead.

This week has been mad, we've been filming (about five times in the last week! which I can add is probably the most about of filming we've done in college in one week!) and now here I am at the end of the weeks and I'm exhaustead.

I don't know if anyone has ever read any of my lj blog but you may have heard somewhere along there that this last few weeks have been quite tough. And subsequently it's left me exhaustead, thank god for christmas!

Heartstones has had quite a few important questions answered this week. Of course if I were to specify what exactly those events were then I'd be giving one massive spoiler away. So I'm keeping quiet on the nature of the events.

But they're all very dramatic for the characters and story, and us creators. Poor Kathryn was almost in tears when she drew it, and when I read the mini comic she did of the scene I was as well.

We love this project. :) That's what happens when you come so attached to something, the tear works start at dramatic scenes. :D

It's good fun though!

So yes, that's what happened this week. Tears, filming (oh and film scripts for Heartstones, yes it's been made into a film. Only a student one though! I am after all a student.) and tiredness. :D

but brilliant.

I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment