Friday 4 December 2009

Week Two:

This week has been mad. Not only did Kathryn and I go christmas shopping, whilst we were christmas shopping we worked something out about a certain character and...well it's safe to say that they're sanity will never be the same again! 

I can't wait to show you all! :D But you'll have to wait until the comic actually updates before that happens! 

Writing wise it's been a slow and long journey for Heartstones. I've just not had the time to sit down and write more of the script properly, much to my dismay! But I'm hoping that next week I'll have better news in the writing department because the story is constantly being developed by Kathryn and I. 

So much so we've made a comic. It's very short, in fact it's just the page below. And from what I can see it doesn't reveal any kind of major spoiler. So I'm very pleased and excited to announce that the first ever comic strip of Heartstone Odyssey has been made! :D 

It's a very random scene, Kathryn drew the picture and I suddenly added the dialogue in the pencil. But it's the first one we've done! :D And I hope that as the weeks go by there's going to be more little comics like this. :D 

The characters are Eliza and Jack by the way. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment