Friday 26 February 2010

Cloaked Jack and Eliza:

Well... this is a new outfit design for Jack and Eliza I suppose!

I wondered about whether I should give Jack a hood and scarf and we both decide that Eliza's outfit should change half way through the comic. This picture was done a few weeks back, and I love it! I just love Jacks hood, it's very effective! :D

Plus Kathryns design for Eliza is brilliant, it's still victorian yet not in the obvious corset over the top dresses way! :D *loves it*

She may well be wearing something like this in the comic at some point hopefully!

It's also half of a little comic that Kathryn did (from a short story I wrote) but, the problem is, if I were to type it up for all to see the story (not the picture fortunately!) would reveal a massive spoiler. And I really wouldn't want to ruin it all before it even started!

picture here! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment