Friday 5 March 2010

More Costume Designs

This week, we chose Eliza's first outfit and designed it more. Well Kathryn designed it, I was going slightly hyper at the time and looking at a film I helped out on last weekend.... I think.

That may have been Monday, I can't even remember.

Anyway! So Eliza now has a very modern outfit and it suits her! :D She also has a costume change for as the story goes on, and as Kathryn and I both refused to put her in a dress we decided on a look that would still be Victorian, yet it's still Eliza all over too. I may have shown a picture of that last week, but it's been a busy week since last friday so there may be a slight continuity error here! :P

Can you tell I'm a bit tired?

So that's what this week has consisted off. :) Costume designing! And there may even be more when I see Kathryn later on today, all depends on a few things I suppose. :)

Another thing we did, which was a half joke/half serious thing was give Jack stubble. In the storyline they travel quite a lot and I suddenly realised that Jack was going through months of travelling without having any kind of stubble. Riley already has a bit of stubble so he's completely different, so to give the story a little bit more of a realistic touch I've decided that we're giving him stubble.

I've just got to work out where exactly he might get it! I think it may have to be after they lose a bag or something. I'm just guessing the audience will presume he's not got anymore razors when he starts getting a bit more stubble. :P

I have a feeling this may be another thing Kathryn and I have a good debate about. Where exactly he'd get the stubble! 0_o Being a girl is really not handy when it comes to knowing how long it takes beards to grow... it'd be very handy if I lived with a man! So friends who are boys are getting the beard questions... loll.... well they already have. :P

I'm about to go off and do more of the script in a moment and then send it off to Kathryn. I'm looking forward to seeing what she says about it and whether she has any alterations for it. :P

It's her job to watch out for continuity errors this time around! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment