Friday 5 February 2010

Pictures! :D

There's been a lot of squeeing over certain pictures (which Kathryn has then adapted for Heartstones) for Kathryn and I. I think it's safe to say that we're both obsessed with this little universe we've created together. So we wind up with pictures a bit like this:




In case you didn't already know this, Kathryn and I are Whovians. Which means that I obsessively buy myself Doctor Who magazine every month and in the January issue (I think!) there's a picture of the Master and the Doctor. Looking just like that above, and I decided that I loved it so much Kathryn had to draw Kandower and Jack like that.

So she did.

Oh and, since we're on the topic of Doctor Who. The Doctor gets quite battered in one of the episodes (I won't say which one in case there's someone who hasn't seen it!) and well... because I seem to squee when the heroes get hurt...Kathryn did this (and she squees too! :P) Oh and the bottom left hand picture is also Jacks new profile picture. :)



Like I stated above, Jacks profile picture is from that one above. That's another thing we did this week (although granted those pictures were done a few weeks ago, we just uploaded them yesterday...I think) get the character profile pages sorted out. So I'm hoping (because as I write this I haven't uploaded Jacks yet!) that the characters page will look a bit more orderly!

Writing wise there hasn't been a lot happening. But then that's what happens when you read a book and get so into it you can't think of anything else (or write anything else but something related to sky ships!) but I did come up with a way of planning the last volume. One that actually seemed to work for me so when I do open up the document again I'll know just what to write and where it's going. :)

Plus I've just thought of a massive twist... which again is influenced by a picture that Kathryn did yesterday (and I loved so much I made her scan it and print it off for me haha. :P)

Enjoy the art! I love it. :)

More next friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment