Friday 9 July 2010

V2 Writing continues

It was half way through the day before I realized that it was friday, and poor Heartstones wouldn't have had an update from me if I hadn't looked at the clock and realized it was the very day to update!

Holidays eh? You get so lost in the days that you begin to forget what day it is!

Kathryn has begun drawing the comic, I believe she's finished sketching out the first page and well that's all I know (if that's even right! I know she's drawn a church and... well you'll see!) She hasn't told me anything else, nor have I seen anything (because she wants to show me it when it's finished :D) but the drawing has officially started (unless she's gotten fed up with that page and thrown it in the bin and started again, although I don't think that has happened! :P)

I'll tell you more, when Kathryn tells me, or she may just tell you all herself on the website! :D I have no idea, so we'll just have to wait and see!

As far as the writing goes for this comic, I've been working away at it all week. It's made slow progress, partly because I've had to make even more decisions about what was going to happen in the next bit. When it comes to planning, I do know what's going to happen, it's just the words and pictures that I haven't planned out yet so it can take a bit of time to get it right.

But it's all go and I'm highly enjoying it!

I think V2 has about 13 pages, and I've about 37 more to go! :D

It should prove to be an interesting ride! This volume gets quite dramatic, lots of questions are hopefully just about going to get answered (unless this changes because if there's one thing I know about this comic, is that everything changes!) and another dramatic ending for the volume! :D

I can't wait to write it.

I just hope the story lives up to the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment