Friday 7 May 2010

Emotional Jack and Eliza picture



Although I have also added this picture to the Heartstone Odyssey website, I wanted to write about this in it's own blog because it's one of my favorite pieces she's done. Interpret whatever it is you think is going on, in whatever way you want. I know Kathryn and I interpreted it (which I don't think was necessarily intentional as I didn't write something for it to be like this) as though something really bad had/is going to happen to Eliza and Jack.

You could possibly also interpret this as a romantic picture and it'd be great to see what other people think to what's going on/what's happened for them to look so sad. if you have a suggestion then get in contact!

Enjoy the picture! It's now my computer Desktop on my mac! :)

This weeks blog update: <<< there.

No comments:

Post a Comment