Friday 14 May 2010

Volume One is finished!

As the title suggests, I've literally finished the writing on volume one! I've just done it now in the last five minutes. :)

Not a lot has happened in the last week in terms of development, Kathryn and I haven't had enough time to sit down and chat as we've both been busy finishing off work for college. And it's only going to get busier over the next few weeks so I'm very pleased that I've managed to get on with V1 and finish it today.

I can get on with college work properly now without the massive finale floating in my head!

We did however, go to Nottingham last Saturday and we planned out a map of the actual land that Heartstones is set in. We've decided that it's set within a parallel work called Angland (equivelent to England of course!) and those of you who've joined our facebook group will have seen that Kathryn posted the picture of it on there. :)

It was very interesting to discuss the other day and I feel that Heartstones, yet again, came out much more developed than it was before.

but never mind that! I say that all the time! How many times do I get to say that:

I'VE FINISHED THE SECOND DRAFT OF VOLUME ONE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onto Volume Two now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment