Friday 21 May 2010

Robert and Jane Wedding Picture

Much of the last week has had me stressing about college work, doing college work, calming down about college work and then getting a little bit more stressed again. It's come to the time of year where everything builds up, and everyone starts getting a little stressed and well panics like mad. So, in the midst of all of this I didn't get very much for Heartstones done so I'm glad I got Heartstones V1 finished last week!

Kathryn and I have managed to go and have a lovely afternoon where we both went through the script and edited it. So the moment I've got my work for college finished and to a standard where I'm happy (which will be in the next week hopefully!) I can type up the edits we've done and the drawing of V1 can commence properly! :D

That been said, we do want to show the script to a few people as well so we'll be doing that at some point very soon as well. My mother included... who's just read it within the last minute and who's now said "It's very gripping." Whether it is or not, I don't know, you can decide that for yourself! :P

So my little extra feature this week is Jacks Parents wedding photograph...well drawing. but it's a picture of a wedding photograph that Kathryn drew on a very cold winters day when we were in the library in town. It was very good fun! We were both giggling at Roberts suit and attempting to find the right kind of dress for Jane in some wedding clothes books we found. They're wedding would have taken place in about 1950ish, and also, the little bump you see on Jane is baby Jack. :P

And no! It's not a shot gun wedding!

The characters in this picture just in case you hadn't all guessed, are Robert and Jane Fellows which are Jacks parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment