Saturday 23 January 2010

Eliza does a double take

Because I don't have photoshop and are pretty bad at putting comic images together (good job Kathryns the artist eh?) and for some reason the image size is far too big to fit on smackjeeves. If I had photoshop I'd probably be able to fix it, but as I don't, here's the comic I promised earlier:



AN: I wondered whether it should be a follow up from the last little comic we did. But how on earth Jack would have gotten his shirt off I have no idea. 0_o Well I know why he does when Kathryn drew the scene, but with what's happening in the scene I can't quite think of anything. Hence why Eliza does a double take! :P

I may make Kathryn draw more of this comedic scene! :)

As ever, these pages aren't official and don't fit into the story as such. They're just stand alone little pieces of work we do. :)

Drawings by Kathryn *loves them* words/story by me. *is still wondering whether I do or don't like it*

No comments:

Post a Comment