Friday 8 January 2010

Week Five

Now christmas and new year are over, we're back on track with the "weeks" I'm determined to call them. :P

Today it's Kathryn (the artist of this webcomics) birthday, so I wish her (like I've/will say/said many times today!) a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P

I finished volume three this week. We've had snow all across england and our college was shut down, meaning I had a little bit of extra time to work on the script. This also means that I'm onto the final volume of Heartstone Odyssey.

I know the ending, as does Kathryn now, but part of me is really excited to see what it'll be like to write those final scenes of the webcomic. I wonder what it'll feel like?

There's not been a lot of development this week due to the fact I've been writing the actual comic. And I can't possibly say how that goes until you all see it! :P

But it was fun to write, hard (because the type of scene it is was actually one of the harder kind of scenes for me!) but good and fun, and well it left me feeling so excited.

I'm very pleased.

That's it for today! I'm off to meet Kathryn in a moment, we're going out for a celebratory drink at starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment