Friday 1 January 2010

Christmas-New Year

This week has been full of me writing the script and planning things that will happen.

I was showing my Dad everything when he said something and everything just clicked.

I think I said a few weeks ago that I was so tired I was having a bad bout of writers block, well it's changed slightly now. I know what's going to happen. And to be honest it's better than anything I've ever dreamed of for this webcomic.

The ending is perfect, because it sums everything up that's meant to be. Nothing will be left unforgotten (I hope!) and so the end of this comic as it stands now is going to be just what I want it to be.

And perhaps slightly shocking...

But you'll have to wait and see what it is! You've got a whole journey of shadow kicking Heartstoneness before you get to where I am in my head. :)

And do you know what?

I really think it's gonna be a fantastic ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment