Friday 15 January 2010

Week six

Last weekend marked the beginning (of the writing stage anyway) of the final and forth volume of Heartstone Odyssey. I can't say how utterly unbelieveable that feeling was, I found myself sitting in front of my computer and typing the first scenes of the last volume.

It was a very odd feeling, so when it's all finished I don't know how I'm going to feel.

I suppose I'll move onto another writing project, but the thing is, although I know the ending of the writing on this comic is nearing it's end (probably within the next six months or so depending on how busy I get with college) the actual comic and drawing of it all isn't, and although I may have finished it, it means that Kathryns work is going to begin.

And that is very exciting for me.

I love this comic, I love it's characters and storylines. I love Kathryn for drawing it so well and in a way I love my brain for nagging me constantly with these little stories.

It's a great project. :)

I wouldn't want it any other way.

The other thing that I think needs to said is that this comic isn't going to be like the other webcomics just yet. If you're reading this and thinking "Oh well this is a waste of time! They're not even putting anything up!" then fine, you can go away. But do return if you're curious, because I have every confidence in Kathryn and I know she'll bring to life a fantastic story.

It'll be worth the wait believe me!

It's only meant to be for fun after all! :) Which is exactly why we're doing it this way, by uploading the stories and pictures and character profiles and little random comics. :)

We've put a year of work into this, I think it deserves a home.

So we made one for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment